Wednesday 6 June 2012

a Google a Day




Google have many special feature . Find out what you can do with google search .

a Google a Day - the new daily puzzle from Google.



AGOOGLEDAY
AGOOGLEDAY

Then click on start playing button ! then you will see "a Google a Day" website .

AGOOGLEDAY1
AGOOGLEDAY

Read the question and search for the answer with google .

If you didn't get the answer you can click on Hint option.

You can also click tips and trick button to know Google special features .

AGOOGLEDAY2
AGOOGLEDAY



Watch this video to know more about a Google a Day





<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X9X2iFKn01c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    About

    Hello ! I am pranjal. First I have started my blog at wordpress by taking free host 000webhost and free domain name tech-rock.co.cc But .co.cc close down there services so I decided to move my blog at blogger.