Friday 29 June 2012

Game Stores For India

Numbers of shopping sites are available to buy game CD's. But I found two best websites.

First one is GAME4U and another one is ORIGIN (powered by EA).

Game4u.com :

Game4U Screen Shot
 Game4U Screen Shot


Game4U is great online store to buy games.

Game4U offers you affordable prices, cash on delivery and free shipping across INDIA.

It also offers Pre-order option. You can buy game for PLAYSTATION, PC, NINTENDO, XBOX.

Latest games like Max Payne 3 , Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed The Run Limited Edition are also available.

Visit Site



Nextworld.in

Nextworld Screen Shot
Nextworld ScreenShot



India's Top shopping site for PC games !

Visit Site



Also Visit To

Steam
Steam



Origin
Origin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    About

    Hello ! I am pranjal. First I have started my blog at wordpress by taking free host 000webhost and free domain name tech-rock.co.cc But .co.cc close down there services so I decided to move my blog at blogger.