Tuesday 31 July 2012

Create Themes For Chrome

Change appearance of your favourite browser chrome in three simple steps! Now you can create theme for chrome browser. You just need a cool wallpaper for  the background of browser. You also able to shared your theme to your friends or others. You can do this by simply installing web app to your chrome.



Here I will suggest you to ways to create chrome theme online.



1.Click here for 'My Chrome Theme'. After adding 'My Chrome Theme' web app follow the steps. You have to import your image for background of a browser. Then add colors for tab, toolbar and for frame. After that give a name to the theme and install it or share it.

My Chrome Theme
My Chrome Theme




2. chromethememaker is also another way by which you can create chrome theme online. In this site there two customization tabs are available first is Images and second is colors. From Images tab you can upload image or you can use image from gallery for frame, toolbar, tab and for background. And from colors tab you can choose colors for frame_inactive, tab_text, bookmark_text etc.


chromethememaker Images
chromethememaker Images



chromethememaker colors
chromethememaker colors







0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    About

    Hello ! I am pranjal. First I have started my blog at wordpress by taking free host 000webhost and free domain name tech-rock.co.cc But .co.cc close down there services so I decided to move my blog at blogger.